Solid Signal > Marine Equipment > Marine Antennas > Shakespeare 3019
The Shakespeare SeaWatch® series of TV antennas are omnidirectional over-the-air digital HDTV solutions that bring sleek lines and 360 degrees high-performance coverage to your watercraft. Designed to accept common 1in-14 threaded mounts, the antennas are well suited to fit virtually any application. Everything needed to connect the antenna to your converter or television is in the box. When paired with an optional 2-way band separator between the antenna and the amplifier, these antennas can also receive AM/FM radio signals. A full line of mounts and extension masts are available to fine-tune the installation.
The 3019 antenna is designed for the mobile lifestyle and can be used on marine vessels, RVs, pop-up campers and more! Watch your favorite sports, sitcoms, reality TV, crime dramas, local news, weather, kids programming and more for FREE and in 1080 HD!
- Low-noise amplifier
- Omnidirectional over-the-air digital HDTV antenna
- Receives ALL local HD broadcast signals
- AC, DC, and USB power adapter
- Best suited for areas up to 75 miles from broadcast towers
- Max. output lever: 110dBuV
- Impedance: 75ohms
- Connector: F-connectors
- Power Supply: DC 12V, AC 110v
- Dimensions: 19" x 3"
- Package Includes: 3019 Panel TV Antenna, 20 RG-59 Coax Cable/F-Connectors, USB/AC/DC Power Cords
- Length (Inches): 19
- Color: White
- Cable Length (Feet): 20
- Antenna Band: TV
- Box Dimensions: 6"H x 20"W x 19"L WT: 8 lbs
- Frequency Range: VHF:47-230MHz;UHF: 470-862MHz
- Receiving Range: FM/VHF/UHF
- Gain: 30dB
- Noise Figure: 3db
Here are available downloads related to this product:
You May Also Consider
Product Reviews for Shakespeare SeaWatch 19in Marine TV Antenna 12VDC 110VAC (3019)
Product reviews help other customers decide which product to purchase, where the best deals are, and your get a sense of
what to expect with the product. Write a Review!