Solid Signal > Commercial Equipment > Video Distribution > Channel Plus 3025
Channel Plus Three-Input Video Distribution System with 5V IR (3025)
Brand: Channel Plus
No Reviews Available
Be the first to write one!
The Channel Plus Multi-Room Video Distribution System converts audio/video signals from your DVR, DVD player, satellite, cable, or camera to two user-selected channels (UHF or CATV). Just select the channels you want to modulate to using the "program" buttons, and you'll be able to tune in to those channels on any connected TV.
The multi-room video distribution system has two outputs for connection to a local TV and video source and three outputs to connect TVs in other rooms. If you are watching a TV in another room, running back to the DVR, DVD player or satellite receiver can be difficult and inconvenient. The multi-room video distribution system has a built-in IR receiver that gives you the ability to control your video devices remotely (IR accessories needed). Coax cable, RCA audio/video cable, amplifier, compatible IR target, IR remote control, and IR repeater/emitter sold separately.
- All-in-one video distribution system
- Built-in modulators
- Modulator channels digitally programmed
- Programming retained in memory during power failures
- Dimensions: 5.5″ W x 6.8″ H x 2.0″ D
- 2 Modulated Inputs, 1 RF Input - 5 Outputs
- Takes video from CATV or antenna input, audio/video signals from 2 video sources and modulates them to user-selected channels for up to 5 TV locations
- Upgradeable to provide infrared remote control
- Tuning range: UHF 14-64, CATV 65-125
- Using RG-6 coax cable, the output can be connected to 5 TVs: 2 TVs within 35 and 3 TVs within 150'
- Frequency-agile tuning
- The use of a low pass filter is recommended
Here are available downloads related to this product:
You May Also Consider
Product Reviews for Channel Plus Three-Input Video Distribution System with 5V IR (3025)
Product reviews help other customers decide which product to purchase, where the best deals are, and your get a sense of
what to expect with the product. Write a Review!