The Wilson 308430 Dual Band Marine Antenna with mount is a dual band antenna with 5.12 / 6.12 dB of gain. It can be used with an amplifier or connected directly to your phone with an adapter cable. The antenna is made of stainless steel and is fully weather-proof.
This part has been replaced by the Wilson 318430
- Antenna and mount designed for marine use
- 5.12 / 6.12 dB of gain
- Use with an amplifier or connect directly to your phone with an adapter cable
- Stainless steel and is fully weather-proof
- Includes a Two-year Manufacturer Warranty from Date of Purchase
The Wilson 308430 Dual Band Marine Antenna
with mount is a dual band antenna with 5.12 / 6.12 dB of gain. It can be used
with one of the amplifiers on our site, or connect directly to your phone with
an adapter cable (see below). The antenna is made of stainless steel and is fully
The Wilson 308430
is an omni-directional antenna. Omni-directional antennas receive signal from
all directions, and so the antenna needs to be installed in a vertical position
in the area of strongest signal.
The Wilson 308430 uses a Standard 1-inch x 14
thread and marine antenna mount.
You can also use the Wilson 308430 instead of your
phones standard antenna, by attaching the 308430 to your phones external
antenna port. Most phones have these ports, and all you need to make it work is
a Wilson adapter cable.
- Frequency Dual Band
- Impedance 50 ohm
- Coaxial Cable RG58 - 20 feet
- Antenna Gain (low band / high band) 5.12 / 6.12
Frequency detail (up/down) 824 - 849 MHz / 869 - 894 MHz and 1850 - 1910 MHz /
1930 - 1990 MHz
- Height (Inches) 21
- Ground Plane Built-In
- Material Whip - Stainless Steel / Casing - Fiberglass
- Mount Standard 1-inch x 14 thread, 3-way mount
0.9 Wavelength 806-894 MHz / 1.95 Wavelength 1850-1990 MHz
- Connector Type FME Female