Solid Signal > Cell Phones and Accessories > Cellular Antennas > Wilson Electronics 309902-75F
The Wilson 311155 75 Ohm Multi-Band 700-2700MHz Panel Antenna is designed as an internal repeater antenna for use in building repeater applications. Due to the directional nature of this antenna, signal can be retransmitted in a specific direction to ensure coverage. Compatible with all major US Cellular Providers enhances both voice and data transfer services. Also included is the Wilson 859994; a Three-way Splitter that allows you to split the amplified signal with minimum signal loss to three inside antennas in similarly sized areas.The Wilson 859994 has frequency of 700-2500 MHz. Comes with F-Female Connectors.
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
- Indoor Repeater Antenna (Building Application)
- F Female connector
- For splitting the amplified signal with minimum signal loss to three inside antennas in similarly sized areas.
- Wilson 859994 75 Ohm Three-way Splitter
- One input - three equal outputs
- Frequency 700-2500 MHz
- Impedance 75 ohms
- Includes a Two-year Manufacturer Warranty from Date of Purchase
- This kit adds range to, and must be used with one of, the following:
- The Wilson 460103 DB Pro 4G
- The Wilson 462205 DB Pro w/Yagi
Each sold separately.
You May Also Consider
Product Reviews for Wilson Electronics 309902-75F Inside Expansion Kit (309902-75F)
Product reviews help other customers decide which product to purchase, where the best deals are, and your get a sense of
what to expect with the product. Write a Review!