Solid Signal > Tools and Installer Supplies > Safety Equipment > Capital Safety 3102000
DBI/SALA TALON 100% tie off, self retracting Twin Leg provides continuous fall protection and a significant increase in mobility. The unique design allows the user to attach one lifeline leg to the anchor point, move to a new location and connect the second, then disconnect the first and move again. This leap-frog action provides 100% protection while moving from one location to another. Each lifeline works independently, extending up to 6 feet and automatically retracting providing fall protection and mobility 100% of the time. Lifeline. Attaches quickly directly to the back of the user Harness. Entirely self contained.
- Added mobility with two 6 ft. lifelines within one unit
- Inertia activated for quick response time and reduced arresting forces
- Durable nylon housing with quick connect handle , rugged and light weight for attachment to harness
- Extra-strong and long-lasting materials for extended product life
- Complies with OSHA 1910.66 , OSHA 1926.502, ANSI Z359.1-1992 CSA Z259.2.2 (type 1) CE compliant models available (per EN364:1993)
- 100% tie off capabilities for safe work at heights
- Compact , light weight design
- No service / recertification required , reduces cost of ownership
- 1 in. diameter nylon web lifelines
- Capacity: 310 lbs.
You May Also Consider
Product Reviews for Capital Safety Twin Leg Self Retracting Lifeline (3102000)
Product reviews help other customers decide which product to purchase, where the best deals are, and your get a sense of
what to expect with the product. Write a Review!