Solid Signal > Wire and Cable > Miscellaneous Cables > Belden 3105A0101000
Combine noise protection with flexibility by choosing Belden's EIA Industrial PLTC cable. Ideally, this cable is used in power-limited circuits for industrial control and energy management systems as well as an intercom, audio and alarm applications. The cable is composed of 22 AWG stranded (7 x 30) tinned copper conductors with the Datalene insulation. The twisted pair design features an overall Beldfoil shield and a tinned copper braid. The cables PVC jacket is UV-resistant with a black finish. Each purchase includes 1,000-ft of PLTC cable with an additional drain wire.
- Provides a superior electrical performance and longer runs in dozens of different environments
- Savings on material, labor and maintenance with cables rated for exposed runs - no need for conduit
- Assured, flexible installation connections with all the necessary ratings
- Beldfoil aluminum-polyester shield with 24 AWG stranded tinned copper drain wire
- Includes 1,000 feet of cable on a reel
Special Order. Non-Cancellable and Non-Returnable
You May Also Consider
Product Reviews for Belden Black EIA Industrial PLTC/CM Cable 1000Ft (3105A0101000)
Product reviews help other customers decide which product to purchase, where the best deals are, and your get a sense of
what to expect with the product. Write a Review!