Solid Signal > Marine Equipment > Marine Wind Instruments > Davis Instruments 3150
Windex wind vanes continue to offer exceptional performance at the best value of any wind indicator worldwide. The secret is in the sapphire jewel suspension bearing, large fin-low inertia vane, and easy-to-read, fully adjustable tacking tab system. Windex is the perfect choice for all cruising and racing boats 15' (4.6 meters) and bigger.
Reflector tape on the vane and tacking tabs make Windex 15 easy to see day and night. Windex vanes are sturdy and when installed properly, offer many years of use. They have been wind tunnel tested to wind speeds of 80 knots! Windex 15 has a 15" (38 cm) vane. It includes a through-bolt or drill and tap mounting socket, a 5/16" -18 stainless stud, washers, and a nut. Stands 12.75" (32 cm) tall and weighs just 3.6 ounces (101 g). A bird-proof spike extends another 10" (24 cm) above the vane to discourage birds from landing.
- Sapphire jewel suspension bearing and large fin-low inertia vane
- Tacking tab system is easy-to-read and fully adjustable
- Ideal for all cruising and racing boats 15' and bigger
- Easy to see day and night due to the reflector tap and tacking tabs
- Wind tunnel tested to 80 knot wind speed
- Durable and lasts for many years
You May Also Consider
Product Reviews for Davis Windex 15 Wind Vane (3150)
Product reviews help other customers decide which product to purchase, where the best deals are, and your get a sense of
what to expect with the product. Write a Review!