Solid Signal > Tools and Installer Supplies > Power Accessories > NewMar 32-24-35
NewMar DC-DC Standard Series Converter converts 32-50 VDC input to 24.5 VDC negative ground output for powering communication/navigation equipment, on negative ground systems. Ideal for powering voice, data and navigation electronics in marine applications. A corrosion resistant aluminum heat sink case with heavy duty shock mounts assures survival in heat, humidity, dust and vibrations that are encountered in hostile environment installations. Features include current limiting, thermal shutdown and short circuit protection.Excellent Regulation: Output voltage maintained within 1% under all line and load conditions within rating. Heat generated by semi-conductors is extracted and dissipated by large heat sink fins that maximize air contact for cool operation and long life of components.
- Polyurethane conformal coating on PC boards and corrosion-resistant anodized aluminum case with heavy duty shock mounts assure survival in hostile environments
- All models now CE certified for use within the European Union (EU)
- Output: 13.6 VDC (internally adjustable 12.6-14.5) or 24.5 VDC (or specify)
- Ripple: 150 mV P-P maximum
- Efficiency: 85 percent - Typical
Special Order. Non-Cancellable and Non-Returnable
|DC Input Voltage Range
|Nominal DC Output Voltage
|Maximum Continuous Amperage
|Maximum Intermittent Amperage
You May Also Consider
Product Reviews for NewMar 32-50VDC to 24.5VDC/35A Standard Series Converter (32-24-35)
Product reviews help other customers decide which product to purchase, where the best deals are, and your get a sense of
what to expect with the product. Write a Review!