Solid Signal > Tools and Installer Supplies > Hand Tools > Klein Tools 3239
Klein Tools 16-Inch Adjustable Head Construction Wrench (3239)
Brand: Klein Tools
No Reviews Available
Be the first to write one!
Availability: Usually Ships Same Day
Your Price: $11025
List Price: $169.99
The Klein Tools 16-inch Adjustable Head Construction Wrench is a professional-grade wrench that is forged from select alloy steel and has a corrosion-resistant industrial black finish. This wrench, which fits most nuts and bolts up to 1-1/2 inch, virtually eliminates the need to carry several fixed-size wrenches.
- Alloy steel forged construction with industrial black finish
- Continuous taper handle makes alignment of bolt holes easier
- Precision-machined jaws for use on nuts and bolts up to 1-1/2 inch
- GSA: Contract
- Description: 15" Spud Wrench, Black finish. Fits all nuts and bolts to 1-1/2"
- Ratcheting: No
- Wrench Size: 1-1/2 in
- Drive Type: Open End
- Construction Material: Steel
- Mfg. Warranty: Lifetime Limited
You May Also Consider
Product Reviews for Klein Tools 16-Inch Adjustable Head Construction Wrench (3239)
Product reviews help other customers decide which product to purchase, where the best deals are, and your get a sense of
what to expect with the product. Write a Review!