Solid Signal > Wire and Cable > DisplayPort > Manhattan 324830
Manhattan Mini DisplayPort Cables provide a single-cable solution that delivers both HD digital audio and video signals between desktop and notebook computers and an output device. With 17.28 Gbps bandwidth (HBR2), DeepColor and 24-bit, 8-channel uncompressed audio capability, the 20-pin connector are small, compact and ideal for use with Mini DisplayPort-equipped devices, flat-panel displays, slim-profile devices and many future consumer electronics. Full foil-and-braided shielding, molded boots with strain relief, protective PVC jackets and gold-plated connections help Manhattan Mini DisplayPort Cables provide maximum conductivity and clear, crisp signal transmissions with reduced EMI interference and distortion. This is a 10 ft. cable.
- Provides mini DisplayPortT 20-pin male to DisplayPortT 20-pin male connections
- Delivers high-bandwidth, digital A/V signals from mini DisplayPortT- & DisplayPortT-enabled displays & devices up to 4K @ 60Hz resolution
- Supports HDMI® & DVI signal pass-through
- Fully shielded to reduce EMI & other interference sources
- Plug & play for box-to-box applications
- Molded PVC boot & strain relief
Product Reviews for Manhattan Mini DisplayPort Monitor Cable 10' (324830)
Product reviews help other customers decide which product to purchase, where the best deals are, and your get a sense of
what to expect with the product. Write a Review!