Solid Signal > Tools and Installer Supplies > Test Equipment > Keysight 33612A
Keysight's Waveform Generator offers more capability, fidelity, and flexibility than the previous generation DDS generators. Easily generate the full range of signals you need to your devices with confidence the signal generator is outputting the signals you expect.
The waveform generator offers the common signals and features you expect, such as modulation, sweep, and burst. However, it also offers features that give you the capabilities and flexibility you need to get your job done quickly, no matter how
complex. An intuitive front-panel user interface, for example, can be quickly and easily relearned when your attention has been focused elsewhere. Built-in LAN, USB, and optional GPIB interfaces allow you to easily control your instruments or transfer waveforms to your instrument. The waveform generator offers a variety of capabilities you can't find anywhere else-capabilities designed to help you accelerate your testing and get your project wrapped up faster.
- Unmatched capabilities for generating a full range of signals for your most demanding measurements
- Features waveform sequencing to create multiple configured waveforms with several common segments
- Easily add noise to your signal for margin and distortion testing using only a single channel
- Allows the users to adjust the bandwidth of the built-in noise generator to control the frequency content of their signal
- Sine waves with 5x lower harmonic distortion for more pure signals
- Pulses up to 80 MHz with <1 ps jitter for more precise timing
Special Order. Non-Cancellable and Non-Returnable
- Test your devices with confidence that the waveform generator is outputting the signals you expect
- 660 MSa/s sampling rate for higher time resolution arbitrary waveforms
- Has 14-bit resolution with 1 mVpp to 10 Vpp amplitude for greater amplitude accuracy
- USB, LAN (LXI-Core), GPIB optional for quick and easy connectivity to PC or network
- Dual-channel coupling, frequency and amplitude, and tracking
- Adjust bandwidth to concentrate the energy of the noise
- Set leading and trailing edge times independently
- Provides standard PRBS patterns, PN3 through PN32
You May Also Consider
Product Reviews for Keysight 80MHz 2-Channel Waveform Generator (33612A)
Product reviews help other customers decide which product to purchase, where the best deals are, and your get a sense of
what to expect with the product. Write a Review!