Solid Signal > Tools and Installer Supplies > Signal Meters > Keysight 34401A
Keysight Technologies 34401A 6 1/2 Digit Multimeter (34401A)
No Reviews Available
Be the first to write one!
Availability: Currently Not Available
The Keysight Technologies 34401A multimeter gives you the performance you need for fast, accurate bench and system testing. The 34401A provides a combination of resolution, accuracy and speed that rivals DMMs costing many times more. 6 1/2 - digits of resolution, 0.0015% basic 24-hr dcV accuracy and 1,000 readings/sec direct to GPIB assure you of results that are accurate, fast, and repeatable.
- Meter Type: Benchtop
- Display Type: Digital
- 6-1/2 digit Benchtop Digital Multimeter.
- Frequency Range: 0.003-300 kHz
- Counts: 1999999
- Auto-Ranging: Yes
- Mfg. Warranty: 1 Year
The NEW Keysight 34405A 5 1/2 - digit benchtop digital multimeter provides more capabilities at a value price. The 34405A comes with a broad range of measurement functions, including temperature and capacitance measurements. The 34405A features simultaneous reading of DC and AC measurements with its dual display and can take up to 19 readings/sec at 4? digit resolution through the standard USB interface. The SCPI language compatibility makes it easy to migrate from your existing test setup.
- Voltmeter Accuracy (DC): 0.0030%
- Voltmeter Accuracy (AC): 0.04%
- Voltmeter Scales (DC): 100mV to 1000 V
- Voltmeter Scales (AC): 100 mV to 750 V
- Ammeter Accuracy (DC): 0.010%
- Ammeter Accuracy (AC): 0.10%
- Ammeter Scales (DC): 10mA to 3 Amp
- Ammeter Scales (AC): 1 A to 3 Amp
- Ohmeter Accuracy: 0.0020%
- Ohmeter Scales: 100 to 100 M ohm
Here are available downloads related to this product:
You May Also Consider
Product Reviews for Keysight Technologies 34401A 6 1/2 Digit Multimeter (34401A)
Product reviews help other customers decide which product to purchase, where the best deals are, and your get a sense of
what to expect with the product. Write a Review!