Solid Signal > Tools and Installer Supplies > 75-Ohm Adapters / Connectors > Ideal 35-046
The F and BNC Coaxial Connector Insertion/Removal Tool from Ideal works on compression and hex crimp connectors. The comfort grip handle aids in installing and removing connectors on the coaxial cable and to tighten connectors onto devices for nonfinger removal. F-type post aids with installing CATV connectors on coaxial cable. Blade length is 3", overall length is 8".
- Works on compression and hex crimped connectors
- Exclusive socket design accommodates BNC and F-type connectors
- Makes attaching and detaching connectors to equipment easier
- F-type post aids with installing CATV connectors on coaxial cable
- Comfort-grip chemical-resistant handle
- Tightens connectors to devices for nonfinger removal
- Length: 8" overall, 3" blade
You May Also Consider
Product Reviews for Ideal- 35-046 F and BNC Coaxial Connector Insertion/Removal Tool (35-046)
Product reviews help other customers decide which product to purchase, where the best deals are, and your get a sense of
what to expect with the product. Write a Review!