Solid Signal > Tools and Installer Supplies > Safety Equipment > Elk River, Inc. 35716
Flex-NoPac Energy-Absorbing Twin Web Lanyard eliminates the energy absorber pack. An elastic material and a shock absorbing material are covered with a full strength outer sheath that acts as a backup lanyard.
- An impact indicator is included to alert the user if the unit has been impacted by a fall arrest. A force of approximately 450 pounds is required to initiate tearing.
- Lanyard stretches from 4.5' to maximum of 6'. In testing a 220- pound weight, and a free fall of six feet, the average arresting force is less than 900 pounds.
- Meets all OSHA and ANSI applicable regulations.
- 1-1/2" x 6' Made of polyester material.
- Aluminum captive eye carabiner and large aluminum carabiner each leg 3.6M Gate.
- Special Order Product. Non-Cancellable and Non-Returnable.
You May Also Consider
Product Reviews for Elk River Inc Flex NoPac Energy Absorbing Two Leg Web Lanyard 6' (35716)
Product reviews help other customers decide which product to purchase, where the best deals are, and your get a sense of
what to expect with the product. Write a Review!