Solid Signal > Outdoor and Camping Gear > Flashlights and Lanterns > Pelican 3610PLC
Pelican LITTLE ED RECOIL LED flashlight features a photoluminescent shroud that absorbs energy from any light source and then emits a bright glow so that you can quickly locate your flashlight. The ABS resin yellow body of this tought flashlight is chemical, corrosion, resistant to extreme temperatures, and water resistant.
- This Pelican flashlight features LED bulbs creating 126 lumens. The LITTLE ED RECOIL LED flashlight requires AA alkaline cells for 7.5 hours of burn time.
- The 90° angled head and easily accessible on/off switch makes this an ideal tool for one handed use in close quarters.
- A heavy duty stainless steel clip means you can carry this gear anywhere you're willing to venture.
- The PLC features glow in the dark, photo luminescent material around the body. The high-tech material constantly absorbs and stores ambient light and discharges it in the dark - making it easy to find in power outages, in dark rooms, or while camping at night!
- Uses 4 AA batteries (included).
You May Also Consider
Product Reviews for Pelican Products Little Ed Recoil LED Flashlight (3610PLC)
Product reviews help other customers decide which product to purchase, where the best deals are, and your get a sense of
what to expect with the product. Write a Review!