Solid Signal > Wire and Cable > Speaker Cable > Tech Choice 3844
Get the most out of your home audio system with high quality, oxygen-free, pure bare copper speaker wire from Tech Choice. This speaker wire features two conductors made of high purity (greater than 99.95% pure), oxygen-free bare copper. Pure Bare Copper is a superior conductor to the copper clad aluminum (CCA) conductors used in most other inexpensive speaker wire. This additional resistance is added to the impedance of your speakers and can negatively effect the sound.
- 16 AWG 2-conductor Pure Bare Copper speaker wire has a total resistance of 0.803 ohms per 100 feet
- 16 AWG 2-conductor CCA speaker wire has a total resistance of 1.181 ohms per 100 feet
- Assuming 4 ohms is the lowest impedance of your speakers a speaker wire run can be no more 0.2-ohms total
- 20 feet of 16AWG Pure Bare Copper would be 0.1606 ohms well under the 0.2-ohm limit
- The entire cable assembly is jacketed in a white CL2-rated PVC material
You May Also Consider
Product Reviews for Tech Choice- 3844 250ft 12 AWG CL2 Rated 2-Conductor Oxygen-Free Pure Bare Copper Speaker Wire Cable (For In-Wall Installation) (3844)
Product reviews help other customers decide which product to purchase, where the best deals are, and your get a sense of
what to expect with the product. Write a Review!