Solid Signal > Wire and Cable > DVI Cables > Tech Choice 3868
This cable is intended for use with projectors that use a DVI-I connector for its component video connection. This cable Does Not Convert DVI signals to component video or vice versa. It Does Not Convert digital to analog or vice versa. It functions only with devices that use the DVI-I connector for component video. This cable has a DVI-I connector on one end and three color-coded RCA connectors on the other end. The connectors and pins are gold plated for smooth corrosion-free connections.
- Connector on Second End: 3 x RCA Male Component Video
- Connector on First End: 1 x DVI-I Male Video
- Device Supported: Projector, Video Device
- Connector Plating: Gold Plated
- Limited Warranty: Lifetime
- Cable Type: Component/DVI
- Cable Length: 2 ft
You May Also Consider
Product Reviews for Tech Choice- 3868 2ft DVI-I to 3 RCA Component Video Cable (DVI-I - 3-RCA) (3868)
Product reviews help other customers decide which product to purchase, where the best deals are, and your get a sense of
what to expect with the product. Write a Review!