Solid Signal > Wire and Cable > HDMI Cables > Tech Choice 3954
A High Speed HDMI Cable from Tech Choice is the only way to ensure that you have the ability to pass All signals authorized in the latest HDMI feature specification. Ferrite Cores are small magnetic blocks wrapped around the end of a cable. They are used to suppress EMI/RFI electronic noise on the cable by absorbing the unwanted high frequencies and dissipating them as very low-level heat.
- Resolution: 480i - 4k, 4K - 4K is 3840 x 2160 pixels at 24 Hz, which is four times that of a 1080p display and the same resolution used by state-of-the-art digital cinema systems
- Dimensions: HDMI connector head size: 20 mm x 11 mm x 37 mm, HDMI connector: 8 mm
- Ferrite cores, Bandwidth: Up to 340 MHz per channel (1.02 GHz total), Data throughput: Up to 3.4 Gb/s per channel (10.2 Gb/s total), Deep color: 10-bit, 12-bit and 3 x 16-bit (48-bit RGB or YCbCr), X.V.Color
- Supports: DVD-audio, SACD, Dolby TrueHD and DTS-HD master audio, Voltage rating: 30V, temperature rating: 80 deg C
- Audio return channel - normally, your HDMI cable carries audio information along with the video from a source device (e.g. blu-ray player) to the sink device (display/television)
- HDMI male to male
- Connectors are gold plated
- Conductors are 28 AWG
- Color: Orange
You May Also Consider
Product Reviews for Tech Choice- 3954 6ft 28 AWG High Speed HDMI Cable w/Ferrite Cores (Orange) (3954)
Product reviews help other customers decide which product to purchase, where the best deals are, and your get a sense of
what to expect with the product. Write a Review!