Solid Signal > Marine Equipment > Marine Antennas > Shakespeare 399-1M
The Shakespeare Style 399-1M VHF 6dB Collinear Phased 5/8-wave antenna has two coaxial chokes to suppress cable radiation. The Style 399-1M is the same as the 399-1, but it has a special sleeve for mast mounting. A professional quality antenna in a compact package. This extra-duty antenna combines strength and performance for use where you really need the efficiency of a large antenna, but don't have room for one.
- Brass and copper elements
- Chrome-plated brass ferrule with standard 1"-14 thread
- Aluminum sleeve for mast mounting
- Suggested mount: 1-1/4" U-bolts are supplied; can be strapped to a larger mast using steel banding (not supplied)
- Two sections: Base 75"; Tip 39" UPS shippable
- VHF Marine band frequency, 50 ohms impedance, 6 dB gain. Vertical Polarization, with omni-directional radiation pattern
You May Also Consider
Product Reviews for Shakespeare 5/8-Wave VHF Antenna 9 Feet 6 Inches (399-1M)
Product reviews help other customers decide which product to purchase, where the best deals are, and your get a sense of
what to expect with the product. Write a Review!