Solid Signal > Satellite Equipment > DIRECTV Dishes and LNBs > DIRECTV 3D2RBLNB
This LNB receives 4K and Ultra HD programming from satellites 99° 101° and 103° from DIRECTV. It uses reverse band technology to stack 13 tuners onto a single cable using SWM technology. Once inside the building, it can be distributed through special SWM Splitters throughout the building. Attach it to any DIRECTV Slimline satellite dish to provide 13-tuners to Genie DVRs and SWM-capable legacy equipment. If you're upgrading an older Slimline satellite dish, simply remove the old LNB, connect this new one, then reboot all your receivers!
- Receives signal from satellites 99°, 101°, and 103°
- Carries the latest in HD, Ultra HD and 4K programming
- Supports multiple receivers with up to 13 tuner support througha single coax connection that can be split throughout the building using SWM Splitters
- Uses just a single line inside the building (instead of 4 like previous models)
- For use with DIRECTV Slimline Satellite Dishes
- Requires an in-line SWM power supply (inside the building)
- We recommend the DIRECTV AIM Satellite meter for aligning this on your satellite dish
Here are available downloads related to this product:
You May Also Consider
Product Reviews for DIRECTV Ultra HD 4K Digital Reverse Band 3 Satellite LNB (3D2RBLNB)
Product reviews help other customers decide which product to purchase, where the best deals are, and your get a sense of
what to expect with the product. Write a Review!