Solid Signal > Marine Equipment > Marine Fuel Meters and Sensors > Floscan 3FB016U2
Floscan TwinScan Instruments embody a new concept in twin engine analog instrumentation which sets the ultimate standard for easy readability in the least possible space. Each individual instrument contains port and starboard meters which reference to each other. TwinScan instruments reduce the panel space required by 50% leaving more room for other electronics. TwinScan Fuel Flowmeters and Tachometers are sold separately.
- GPH models available with 0-16, 0-24, 0-32, 0-50, and 0-100 GPH scales. Color styles include black dial/bezel, white dial/bezel, and white dial/chrome bezel. Requires 1 Momentary ON / Constant OFF toggle button switch for resetting fuel totalizer reading
- Microprocessor electronics for high performance features like electronic dampening, linear dial scales, superior accuracy unaffected by ground voltage shifts
- Magnetically shielded, precision, miniature air-core meter movement with state-of-the-art engineering features
- Corrosion free stainless steel bezel (black, white or polished) and molded acetal cases which fit standard 3-3/8' diameter holes
- Reverse polarity and load dump protection exceeding SAE J1810 standards
You May Also Consider
Product Reviews for FloScan 0-16 GPH Up To 150 HP (3FB016U2)
Product reviews help other customers decide which product to purchase, where the best deals are, and your get a sense of
what to expect with the product. Write a Review!