Solid Signal > Commercial Equipment > Antenna Towers > Trylon 4-95-0601-000
Trylon Titan T600 16-Foot Lightweight Commercial Self-Supporting Tower (4-95-0601-000)
No Reviews Available
Be the first to write one!
The Trylon 4.95.0601.000 T600 TITAN 16-ft self-supporting tower is ideal for lightweight, commercial duty tower applications like those found in internet service and SCADA networks. The TITAN model 4.95.0601.000 tower is survival-rated only and does not meet EIA design standards. The tower sections are built-to-order from 100% hot-dip galvanized all-angle components by TESSCO and will ship in a nested configuration to your job site, ready to assemble.
The 4.95.0601.000 16-ft tower kit includes all of the 8-ft tower sections you'll need to assemble the complete freestanding structure. You get:
(1) 4.95.0062.000 Tower top section #6 with 1.9-in OD x 8-ft pipe (includes angle frames and U-bolt assembly)
(1) 4.95.0031.000 Tower section #7
(1) 4.81.0108.000 Anchor stub leg #8 for concrete embedment
All necessary splice hardware for connecting the sections together.
Normal soil foundation designs are found below in the Attachments section. Geotechnical surveys are always recommended prior to any tower installation.
- Tower Height 16 ft
- Tower Series T600
- Leg Type Angle
- Leg Connection Splice plates
- Engineering Pre-engineered
- Climbing Application Incorporated into tower face
- Tower Type Self-Supporting
- TITAN towers require a minimal footprint area
- Lightweight, light-commercial applications
Additional shipping fees may apply. A Solid Signal Rep will contact you for shipping instructions.
- Additional shipping fees may apply. A Solid Signal Rep will contact you for shipping instructions.
You May Also Consider
Product Reviews for Trylon Titan T600 16-Foot Lightweight Commercial Self-Supporting Tower (4-95-0601-000)
Product reviews help other customers decide which product to purchase, where the best deals are, and your get a sense of
what to expect with the product. Write a Review!