Solid Signal > Commercial Equipment > Antenna Towers > Trylon 4-95-0606-000
Trylon Titan T600 56-Foot Self-Supporting Tower (4-95-0606-000)
No Reviews Available
Be the first to write one!
The Trylon 4.95.0606.000 T600 TITAN 56-ft self-supporting tower is ideal for lightweight, commercial duty tower applications like those found in internet service and SCADA networks. The TITAN model 4.95.0606.000 tower is survival-rated only and does not meet EIA design standards. The tower sections are built-to-order from 100% hot-dip galvanized all-angle components by TESSCO and will ship in a nested configuration to your job site, ready to assemble.
The 4.95.0606.000 56-ft tower kit includes all of the 8-ft tower sections you'll need to assemble the complete freestanding structure. You get:
(1) 4.95.0062.000 Tower top section #6 with 1.9-in OD x 8-ft pipe (includes angle frames and U-bolt assembly)
(1) 4.95.0071.000 Tower section #7
(1) 4.95.0081.000 Tower section #8
(1) 4.95.0091.000 Tower section #9
(1) 4.95.0101.000 Tower section #10
(1) 4.95.0111.000 Tower section #11
(1) 4.95.0121.000 Tower section #12
(1) 4.81.0113.000 Anchor stub leg #13 for concrete embedment
All necessary splice hardware for connecting the sections together.
Don't forget your safety climb system, anti-climb shields, grounding kit, and antenna mounts.
- Tower Height 56 ft
- Tower Series T600
- Leg Type Angle
- Leg Connection Splice plates
- Engineering Pre-engineered
- Climbing Application Incorporated into tower face
- Tower Type Self-Supporting
Additional shipping fees may apply. A Solid Signal Rep will contact you for shipping instructions.
You May Also Consider
Product Reviews for Trylon Titan T600 56-Foot Self-Supporting Tower (4-95-0606-000)
Product reviews help other customers decide which product to purchase, where the best deals are, and your get a sense of
what to expect with the product. Write a Review!