Solid Signal > Wire and Cable > Speaker Cable > Tech Choice 4044
Get the most out of your home audio system with high quality oxygen-free pure bare copper speaker wire from Tech Choice. This speaker wire features two conductors made of high purity (greater than 99.95% pure) oxygen-free bare copper. Pure Bare Copper is a superior conductor to the copper clad aluminum (CCA) conductors used in most other inexpensive speaker wire. This additional resistance is added to the impedance of your speakers and can negatively effect the sound.
- Polarity markers: Yes, inner conduits are covered by red and black jacket.
- CCA is only about 68% as conductive as pure bare copper
- Conduit: High Purity, Oxygen-free Copper
- Cable Type: Loudspeaker cable
- Strand size: 0.178mm +/- 0.008
- Twist type: Multi-twist, rope lay
- Outer Jacket Color: White
- Outer Diameter: 5.2mm
- Rip cord: Nylon thread
- Strand count: 34 wires
- Conductor count: 2
- Gauge: 18 AWG
You May Also Consider
Product Reviews for Tech Choice- 4044 50ft 18 AWG CL2 Rated 2-Conductor Oxygen-Free Pure Bare Copper Speaker Wire Cable (For In-Wall Installation) (4044)
Product reviews help other customers decide which product to purchase, where the best deals are, and your get a sense of
what to expect with the product. Write a Review!