Enhance your mobile device. The Manhattan imPORT Hub is a versatile, multifunction adapter that allows you to connect up to three USB 2.0 devices to your OTG-capable smartphone or tablet, and also includes a card reader port that allows you to easily connect a variety of popular memory cards.
- Works with all OTG-enabled smartphones and tablets
- Three standard USB 2.0 ports for connecting peripherals, portable memory or other devices
- Compatible with SecureDigital (SD), MultiMedia memory (MMC), Flash and microSD cards
- Supports automatic card detection
- Compact, portable design
- Plug-and-play ready and hot-swappable
- Three-Year Warranty
The imPORT Dock connects quickly and easily to the Micro-USB port on your OTG compatible smartphone or tablet. Once docked, you can connect up to three USB devices, such as a thumb drive or external hard drive, a keyboard, a mouse (including most wireless mice), a printer or other peripherals. Plus, it has a data card ports so your device can read and write to a SD card, MMC card, Compact Flash card or microSD card.
The imPORT Dock has a sturdy, lightweight design and durable PVC jacketed connector cable makes it an ideal all-in-one solution for work, school, traveling and much more.
Here are available downloads related to this product: