Solid Signal > Marine Equipment > Marine Navigation Accessories > Humminbird 407040-1
ICE 55 Ice Fishing Flasher - Humminbird's ICE 55 Ice Flasher from Humminbird carries revolutionary features built and designed for the diehard ice fisherman. The ICE 55 Ice Flasher feature a fiber-optic flasher display and a backlit LCD for exceptional performance in any level of light, making this flasher easy to use on those blinding, sunny winter days. The 6-color display has an overlay depth scale for easy interpretation. The LCD shows a depth scale and large number readouts for exact depth marks.
At the heart of the Humminbird ICE 55 Ice Flasher is a Dual Beam 9 Degree (240 kHz) 19 Degree (455 kHz) transducer allowing for a greater overall cone of view. This flasher runs at four depth scales in manual mode: 20 ft., 40 ft., 80 ft. and 200 ft. and seven depth scales in automatic mode: 20 ft., 40 ft., 60 ft., 80 ft. 100 ft., 120 ft. and 200 ft. The ICE 55 includes a 6 button control pad with zoom, gain, noise, beam, target cursor and color selections for easy fine tuning. A LCD battery voltage indicator lets you know the flashers power condition. This unit includes a rechargeable 9 amp hour 12 volt battery and charger.
- LCD and 6-color fiber-optic flasher display, Overlay depth scale delivers excellent viewing in sunlight
- 2400 watts peak-to-peak power, 10-step interference rejection
- 4 depth scales (manual mode): 20', 40', 80', 200' - 7 depth scales (auto mode): 20', 40', 60', 80', 100', 120', 200'
- 6 button control pad, Dual Beam 9/19° Transducer
- Color palatte setting allow unit to display as Vexilar, Marcum and Humminbird-6 color
- LCD Battery voltage indicator, Shuttle mount with built-in gimbal bracket, 7AH battery with charger, Soft Side Carrying Case
You May Also Consider
Product Reviews for Humminbird ICE 55 Ice Fishing Flasher (407040-1)
Product reviews help other customers decide which product to purchase, where the best deals are, and your get a sense of
what to expect with the product. Write a Review!