Solid Signal > Marine Equipment > Marine Navigation Accessories > Humminbird 409100-1
Humminbird SC 110 Autopilot Control Head with Rotary Knob (409100-1)
No Reviews Available
Be the first to write one!
SC 110 Autopilot, Humminbird Autopilot Control Head. The SC110 is Humminbird®'s premier Autopilot System incorporating proven steering technology know-how adapted from over 30 years of comprehensive experience. Featuring robust and precise steering control algorithms, a flux-gate compass, a built-in rate gyro and its state-of-the-art multi-sensor technology performs flawlessly, whatever the sea's conditions.
Thanks to intuitive keys, menus and a tactile rotary control knob, the user interface is quickly and easily accessible with simple, straightforward commands to make quick course corrections or setting adjustments, and is easily viewed on a full-color sunlight-viewable LED backlit display. Ideal for retrofit vessels large and small, thanks to 30 Amps of available continuous pumpset power, the system can support up to two independent chartplotters for navigating to waypoints or saved routes, or can be configured to accept wind input for sailing vessels.
Advance navigation algorithms support the following modes:
- AUTO: Holds the boat on its existing course
- NAV: Runs a route or direct-to a waypoint from your chartplotter
- WIND: Auto Track and Gybe change and prevent, requires input from your wind sensor
- AUTO TRACK: Holds existing course and compensates for leeway and drift
- DODGE: Use tiller or control buttons to temporarily deviate course, then returns to previous course
- FOLLOW UP: User encoder knob to steer the vessel
- POWER STEER: Use keys to steer the vessel
Display Size:3.5" diagonal
Display Pixel Matrix:QVGA 320V x 240H
Display Type:Transmissive Color TFT LCD
Communications:NMEA 0183 Bus
Waterproof:IP 67 Standard
Unit Size - Gimbal Mount:5.5" x 4.8" x 1.8"
Unit Size - In-dash Mount:4.4" x 4.4" x .38"
- Rotating knob for route / wind / menu adjust
- Dedicated course change buttons
- Data protocol NMEA0183
- Quick setup wizard
- NMEA0183 input - 3 To connect two chart plotters, wind systems and external compass
- Multiple Compass support
- Tiller option, supports up to 2
- 30 Amp MAX current output to the pump
- Supports constant running and reversing pumpsets
- Supports up to two control heads
- Gimbal Mount option
- Output for analog rudder indicator
- Protective suncover standard
- Multi-sensor mode - use with GPS or with linear feedback
- Integrated on-board rate gyro
- 3 Pre-programmed turn patterns
- Compass calibration mode
- Heading Bargraph
- Cross Track Error Bargraph (XTE)
- Rudder Position Bargraph
You May Also Consider
Product Reviews for Humminbird SC 110 Autopilot Control Head with Rotary Knob (409100-1)
Product reviews help other customers decide which product to purchase, where the best deals are, and your get a sense of
what to expect with the product. Write a Review!