Solid Signal > Marine Equipment > Marine Electrical Accessories > Blue Sea Systems 4152
This Carling Technologies replacement toggle switch is used with Blue Sea Systems’ WeatherDeck switch panels. It is commonly used to combine navigation lights or anchor lights with independent bulbs. This single pole, double throw (SPDT) Carling switch selects between two power sources with On-Off-On action. When mounted with a WeatherDeck toggle switch boot, it is rated IP67-temporary immersion for 30 minutes. Founded in 1920, Carling Technologies manufacturers power management and control products for original equipment manufacturers. Solid Signal is your source for this WeatherDeck toggle switch for the Blue Sea WeatherDeck panel.
- Carling rocker switch used to select between power sources on Blue Sea WeatherDeck panels
- Commonly used to combine navigation and anchor lights with independent bulbs
- Nickel-plated brass and phenolic, non-corrosive construction
- Maximum Amperage: 15A @ 125V AC, 15A @ 12V DC, and 10A @ 250V AC
- Terminals: 3; Terminal Size: 0.25in (6.35 mm)
- Pole/Throw: SPDT; Action: On-Off-On
If you want the best marine supplies, Solid Signal has you covered. Our huge selection of marine equipment has what every boat and marina owner needs. Our online inventory features marine antennas, antenna control units, and marine antenna extenders. We also carry today’s top marine audio speakers, marine gauges, and much more. Best of all, the Solid Signal team are marine equipment experts. If you have a question about any marine product in our online inventory, just give us a call at 877.312.4547.
You May Also Consider
Product Reviews for Replacement Toggle Switch for Blue Sea WeatherDeck Panels (4152)
Product reviews help other customers decide which product to purchase, where the best deals are, and your get a sense of
what to expect with the product. Write a Review!