Solid Signal > Wire and Cable > HDMI Cables > Tech Choice 4160
A High Speed HDMI Cable from Tech Choice is the only way to ensure that you have the ability to pass ALL signals authorized in the latest HDMI feature specification. Rather than being bunched into a large diameter cable bundle the wires of this cable are spread out horizontally giving the cable a flatter form factor which is easier to maneuver around corners behind shelves or cabinets etc.
- Resolution: 480i - 4k, 4K - 4K is 3840 x 2160 pixels at 24 Hz, which is four times that of a 1080p display and the same resolution used by state-of-the-art digital cinema systems
- Bandwidth: Up to 340 MHz per channel (1.02 GHz total), Data throughput: Up to 3.4 Gb/s per channel (10.2 Gb/s total), Deep color: 10-bit, 12-bit, and 3 x 16-bit (48-bit RGB or YCbCr), X.V.Color
- Supports: DVD-audio, SACD, Dolby TrueHD and DTS-HD master audio, Voltage rating: 30V, temperature rating: 80 deg C
- Conductors are 24 AWG
- High speed HDMI cable has sufficient bandwidth to transfer 1080p video signals between 1080p rated source and sink (display) devices
- Audio return channel - normally, your HDMI cable carries audio information along with the video from a source device (e.g. blu-ray player) to the sink device (display/television)
- Dimensions: 19 mm (W) cable
- Connectors are gold plated
- HDMI male to male
- Color: Black
You May Also Consider
Product Reviews for Tech Choice 15ft 24 AWG CL2 Flat High Speed HDMI Cable Black (4160)
Product reviews help other customers decide which product to purchase, where the best deals are, and your get a sense of
what to expect with the product. Write a Review!