The RapidRun Integrated Wall Plates are the perfect solution for educational and institutional installations. The Wall Plates are constructed with aluminum for durability and the locking connector allows the integrator to save valuable space inside the surface mount or electrical box that typically is full of cabling. This particular Wall Plate cuts installation time and cost by allowing you to send PC Video, 3.5mm Stereo Audio, and Composite Audio/Video (3 RCA) over one cable.
- Color Code: Yellow
- This Break-Away must be used with a Plenum-Rated PC (Yellow) Runner
- Supports transmission of RGBHV signals (Does not support Data-Bit transmission), 3.5mm Stereo Audio, and Composite Audio/Video (3 RCA)
- Two keystone bezels for data or networking support
- Fits a standard dual gang J-box
- Corresponding Flying Lead - (1) HD15 + 3.5mm Stereo Audio + 3 RCA Flying Lead
RapidRun™ is designed to be the standard for in-wall Audio/Video installations. The RapidRun system allows for a customized installation to create an ideal Audio/Video solution. Break-Away Flying Leads and Wall Plates ensure flexible, efficient, high quality connections for all types of equipment. Visit our RapidRun Information Center to learn more about how RapidRun works.
Break-Away terminations are available in both Flying Leads and Wall Plates and are also available in different lengths and colors to meet the requirements of the installation. Determine the proper setup for your installation by using the RapidRun configurator.
Education (Learning) and Collaborating - Classroom Setup Transmitting Video from PC to Projector
Please note: To complete the RapidRun System, each Runner will need (2) Flying Leads, (2) Wall Plates, OR (1) Flying Lead and (1) Wall Plate.