M-Series - Featuring New and Improved Core. Premium Multi-Sensor Maritime Night Vision System. The M-Series gimbal re-defines maritime multi-sensor system design, drawing on FLIRs 25 years of experience in building combat-proven airborne and maritime thermal imagers for militaries, Coast Guards, and governmental agencies around the world. If you want to use a tougher, better-performing FLIR, you'll have to join the Special Forces. 640x480 thermal imaging, M-Series cameras provide four-times the thermal resolution and more than twice the range performance compared to other systems. M-Series cameras let you see more - and see farther - than ever before. Even in the dead of night. Automatic window heaters keep both sets of optics free of ice to deliver crystal clear video.Includes: Joystick control unit, 25' shielded ethernet cable RJ-45 (JCU to head unit), Weather proof ethernet coupler, mounting hardware, User's guide.
M-Series Control Unit: The M-Series controller is simple to use, provides precise system control, and lets users access all of the important camera functions with push-button controls. Controller functions include: Heated LCD screen - Instantly displays system status. User-programmable "hot key" for commonly used functions. Scene selection allows the operator to optimize the system's performance for specific situations - Night Running, Day Running, Night Docking, and Man Overboard. User-selectable color palettes change the video display mode for easier viewing based on operator preference. User-programmable Home button allows the operator to point the gimbal to pre-defined position with the push of a button. Precision proportional pointing control is provided through a custom, sealed, 8-way iDrive style control knob. Backlit for easy nighttime readability; the sealed buttons are easy to see and provide positive tactile feedback. The controller is fully sealed for survival in a maritime environment, and meets IPx6 standards. Install as many control stations around your vessel as you want, thanks to the system's easy Ethernet connectivity.
- 2X and 4X e-zoom functions give the thermal camera best-in-class range performance.
- Mount gimbal ball-up or ball-down for added flexibility.
- Simple Ethernet connections and IP addressability make the system simple to install and easy to control.
- Proprietary, image enhancement algorithms called Digital Detail Enhancement (DDE) let all of FLIR's front-line products see more in the most challenging conditions.
- Standard video signal displays on any monitor with an auxiliary video input.
- Watch thermal and lowlight video simultaneously on multiple displays or single multi-function display.