Solid Signal > Outdoor and Camping Gear > Binoculars > Flir Systems 432-0006-17-00S
BHM-6XR+ NTSC 640 x 480 Bi-Ocular Heat Seeking Scope. Bi-ocular comfort, long-range viewing capability, and the option of 640 x 480 resolution make FLIR's BHM-6XR NTSC Heat Seeking Maritime Scope a valuable accessory to anyone who spends more time on the water than they do on land.
This Heat Seeking Scope from the experts at FLIR includes White Hot, Black Hot and InstAlert palettes, providing you with everything you need to keep an eye on your home of vessel. The FLIR BHM-6XR+ Thermal Imaging Scope allows you to store still images and video on SD card making it perfect for night time protection. For a great way to make sure you can see everything that lies ahead, choose FLIR's BHM-6XR+ Scope.
- White Hot, Black Hot and InstAlert palettes
- Lenses sold separately (choose from 35 mm, 65 mm or 100 mm)
- 4 rechargeable AA NiMH batteries (also runs on Li-Ion and Alkaline)
- Data Storage: Store still images and video on SD card
- E-Zoom: 2x - 4x
- Video Out: NTSC or PAL through RCA jack
- Environmental Rating: IPX67 (Camera Body Only)
- FOV 35mm: 18° x 14°
- FOV 65mm: 10° x 8°
- FOV100mm: 6° x 4°
Product Reviews for FLIR 640 x 480 Bi-Ocular Heat Seeking Scope (432-0006-17-00S)
Product reviews help other customers decide which product to purchase, where the best deals are, and your get a sense of
what to expect with the product. Write a Review!