Solid Signal > Security and Surveillance > Dome Cameras > Flir Systems 432-0012-03-00
M400XR 640 x 480 Thermal Camera System with Video Tracking, Multi-Sensor Marine Thermal Night Vision. The FLIR M400XR thermal night vision camera is a versatile, high-performance pan/tilt marine camera system designed for best-in-class short and long range target identification. The FLIR M400XR's advanced 640 x 480 sensor delivers crisp thermal video images in total darkness and low-light conditions. An integrated HD color visible camera and tight-beam LED spotlight augment target identification for added safety. Applications: Short and Long-range Detection - Recognize marine traffic and key landmarks at night, Thermal and Visible-Light Payloads - Combination thermal detection and visible identification, Enhanced Target Identification - Operators can precisely locate and track object.
The FLIR M400XR has a continuous optical zoom lens (up to 4X) that allows operators to see other vessels and targets at longer ranges. Active gyro-stabilization ensures a steady image, plus radar tracking and video tracking keep potentially dangerous targets in view at all times. High intensity LED spot light, M400 - HD Colour Lowlight | FLIR Marine HD Colour lowlight camera with 30x optical zoom. M400XR - High resolution thermal sensor | FLIR Marine High resolution 640 x 480 thermal sensor with optical zoom 18x to 6x horizontal field of view.
- Gyro Stabilised | FLIR Marine Gyro-stabilised to ensure steady viewing in heavy sea conditions
- Waterproof enclosure | FLIR Marine Rugged, waterproof gimbal enclosure with 360° pan and +/-90° tilt capacity
- Easy to use joystick | FLIR Marine Easy-to-use joystick control unit
- Radar tracking identifies and tracks specified radar returns, enhancing vessel safety when visibility is low
- M400XR with integrated video tracking. Lock on and automatically follow objects as long as they're in view of camera
- Digital Detail Enhancement (DDE) assures a crisp thermal image, even in scenes with extreme temperature dynamics
You May Also Consider
Product Reviews for FLIR 640 x 480 Thermal Camera System with Video Tracking (432-0012-03-00)
Product reviews help other customers decide which product to purchase, where the best deals are, and your get a sense of
what to expect with the product. Write a Review!