Solid Signal > Commercial Equipment > Antenna Tower Components > ROHN 45AG1
The ROHN R-45AG1 45G top section features the same 18-in face and 7/16-in solid serpentine Zig-Zag bracing as the standard 45G tower sections and it also comes with a tapered top and integrated 1.66-in OD x 12-in mounting pipe capped with 1 frac14 in NPT threads. This makes it perfect for extensions and bolt-on mast extensions and beacon lights.
You can connect the 9-ft long R-45AG1 to any standard ROHN 45G tower section using the included bolts and double-bolted leg connections. The entire section has been completely hot-dip galvanized for years of worry-free corrosion protection and it can be used in guyed, self-supporting and bracketed tower configurations.
- Description: ROHN 45G top section with 1.66OD x 12-in pipe capped with 1.25-in NPT threads
- Additional shipping fees may apply. A Solid Signal Rep will contact you for shipping instructions
- Special Order Product. Non-Returnable
- Leg Size: 1.25 in
- Leg Type: Tubular
- Section Length: 9 ft
- Leg Connection: Double bolted slip fit
- Bracing Size: 7/16 in
- Bracing Type: Solid Serpentine
- Brace Connection: Welded
- Mfg. Warranty: 1 Year
You May Also Consider
Product Reviews for Rohn - 45G Top Section Threaded 12-in x 1.66OD Pipe (45AG1)
Product reviews help other customers decide which product to purchase, where the best deals are, and your get a sense of
what to expect with the product. Write a Review!