Solid Signal > Tools and Installer Supplies > Signal Meters > WilsonPro 460118SK1
Call us now for the custom system design quote from our experts!
The WilsonPro Cellular RF Signal Meter Survey Kit allows you to detect signal strength for all major 3G and 4G cellular bands and frequencies. The Wilson wideband directional antenna that is included maps the local cellular frequency environment and finds which way has the cell tower that provides the strongest signal. With this antenna, you can point a directional antenna precisely so that a Wilson weBoost signal booster system can maximize indoor cellular coverage.
The handheld operation of the signal meter is easier due to its ergonomic design. The frequency of a detected signal is displayed on the large LCD screen along with the range of the pass bandwidth (in MHz) and the signal strength (in dB). Seamlessly switch between frequency and bands using the easy-to-use buttons that are located underneath the screen. The wide range of frequency bands that this signal meter works with includes cellular (800 MHz), PCS (1900 MHz), AWS (2100 MHz), and bands 12 and 13 (700 MHz LTE). The signal meter also has a built-in rechargeable battery that lasts approximately 45 days while in sleep mode or 6 hours of continuous use.
This complete kit includes:
- Helps find signals, frequencies, and bands for site survey or installation
- Maps the outside frequency environment
- Detects and displays available signal strength and bands
- Finds strongest signal outdoors
- Places outside directional antenna for optimal performance
- Maximizes signal booster coverage
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
- Works with 700, 800, 1900, and 2100 MHz spectrum bands
- Configurable with a variety of Wilson antennas
- Detects available signal indoors and outdoors
- Built-in rechargeable battery
- Three measurement modes: Bands, channels, or frequencies
Antenna ImpedanceAntenna ConnectorsPowerDimensionsWeight
Maximum Detectable In-Band SignalMinimum Detectable In-Band Signal w/1.5 MHz BWMinimum Detectable In-Band Signal w/10 MHz BWMaximum Recommended RF Input
Here are available downloads related to this product:
You May Also Consider
Product Reviews for WilsonPro Cellular RF Signal Meter Survey Kit (460118SK1)
Product reviews help other customers decide which product to purchase, where the best deals are, and your get a sense of
what to expect with the product. Write a Review!