Solid Signal > Cell Phones and Accessories > Cell Phone Signal Boosters > Wilson Electronics 460309
Call us for our best price! 877-312-4547
The weBoost Pro Signal 3G M2M Hardwire Booster Kit is the most popular M2M signal booster in the US. It has been designed for use by integrators with data-enabled devices who need to integrate M2M kits in tightly constrained spaces. The hardwire power supply included plugs into your vehicle's power system for permanent vehicle installations. This booster kit provides a strong and reliable signal in locations where cellular signals are weak due to distance from cell site, terrain features, or building materials. This is ideal to work with devices that require a data connection including ATMs, security systems, point-of-sale systems, fleet management, long-distance product control and more. The kit will boost voice calls, 2G, and 3G data on all major carriers in the US.
Works On Every Network, For Any Carrier.
The Signal 3G works by having the outside antenna pull in the weak 3G or voice signals, then the amplifier boosts the weak signal strength up to 32x. After that, the inside antenna rebroadcasts the enhanced cellular signal that results in more bars. The boosted signal eliminates dropped calls and reduces dead zones along with giving you crystal clear voice, quick text messages, faster uploads and downloads, wider coverage, longer battery life, and more! There are no monthly fees and the booster kit does not need to be connected to any internet source to work as it simply amplifies your existing cellular service.
This complete kit includes:
- Boost 3G signals for any IoT or M2M system
- Works for all cellular devices on all major US networks
- Complete kit with all parts included for easy installation
- Works across multiple platforms
- Fewer lost connections
- Configurable to fit virtually any M2M installation
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
- Dynamic gain M2M (machine-to-machine)
- Speeds 3G data rates and cloud migration for all US cellular carriers
- Maximum FCC-allowed output power
- Simple instructions and DIY installation
- US-based tech support and customer service
- FCC certified
- 2-year manufacturer's warranty
- Band 5: 850 MHz
- Band 2: 1900 MHz
- 4in x 1.75in x 0.75in (amplifier only)
- 0.18 lbs./0.08 kb (amplifier only)
You May Also Consider
Product Reviews for weBoost Pro Signal 3G M2M Signal Booster Hardwire Kit (460309)
Product reviews help other customers decide which product to purchase, where the best deals are, and your get a sense of
what to expect with the product. Write a Review!