Solid Signal > Computer and Networking Gear > Computer Monitor Mounts > Manhattan 461108
As you find your computer screen becomes as crowded with open jobs as your desktop is, you'll find that it all becomes easier to manage once you have this Manhattan LCD Monitor Stand. It truly makes a huge difference in your ability to organize what you're working on. Constructed of durable die-cast metal, it features a sturdy stand-there's no need to drill holes into the desk or countertop or to clamp to a valued wood, glass desk or table. Its fully adjustable tilt, rotate, side-to-side, height and tension settings enable a comfortable and productive viewing position that helps reduce eye fatigue and even neck and back strain. Plus, LCD monitors can be easily rotated around the pole to allow others to view presentations or multimedia displays from almost any direction.
- Securely holds 2 LCD monitors from 13"-30"
- Positions monitors above the desktop to increase work space, improve visibility & minimize clutter
- 36" double-link swing arms with separate -85°-15° tilt, 360° rotation & height adjustments
- Die-cast metal pole with heavy-duty clamp mount
- Easy adjustment of monitor orientation side to side & up or down
- Ideal for office, studio, IT network & security applications
- Installs easily to any desktop or other surfaces-no drilling required
- VESA® 75 x 75 to 100 x 100 compatible, Monitor weight capacity: up to 24lbs each, Installs on horizontal surfaces up to 3.94" thick
Product Reviews for Manhattan LCD Two Monitor Stand with Double-Link Swing Arms (461108)
Product reviews help other customers decide which product to purchase, where the best deals are, and your get a sense of
what to expect with the product. Write a Review!