Solid Signal > Commercial Equipment > Antenna Towers > Trylon 4618G000110
The Trylon 4.618.G000.110 STG Guyed Tower Kit comes complete with all of the hardware you need to construct a 110-ft guyed tower. All components are hot-dip galvanized for years of worry-free corrosion protection in even the harshest environments.
- Additional shipping fees may apply. A Solid Signal Rep will contact you for shipping instructions.
- Special Order Product. Non-Returnable.
- Mfg. Warranty: 1 Year
The Trylon STG Series guyed tower utilizes a single standard 10-ft section and guy design for all wind speeds and has been designed as an economical alternative to the ROHN G-series model towers. In most cases the Trylon STG is a stronger tower than a comperable ROHN 65G model tower, able to support a larger antenna area while being priced competitively between the ROHN 45G and 55G towers. The STG offers excellent flexibility for a wide range of applications; it is available as a freestanding self-supporting tower with heights up to 70-ft (24-m), as a bracketed tower with heights up to 140-ft (30-m) and as a guyed tower with heights up to 480-ft (144-m).
Included with your complete 4.618.G000.110 STG Guyed Tower
- GSA: Contract:
- EPA, 70 MPH, No Ice: 42
- EPA, 70 MPH, 1/2 Ice: 37 in
- EPA, 90 MPH, No Ice: 0
- EPA, 90 MPH, 1/2 Ice: 15 in
- EPA, 110 MPH, No Ice: 18
- EPA, 110 MPH, 1/2 Ice: 8 in
- Base Pier Foundation Design: A (See Foundation Details Attachment)
- Anchor Block Design: E (See Foundation Details Attachment)
- Load Location: Top
- Leg Size: 0.875 in
- Leg Type: Solid
- Leg Connection: Single bolt splice spigots
- Bracing Size: 1/2 in
- Guy Strand Size (in): 5/16
- Brace Connection: Welded
- Engineering: Pre-engineered
- Bracing Type: Solid Serpentine
- Climbing Application: Incorporated into tower face
- Type of Line Support: N/A - Attach directly to bracing members
- Maximum Sidearm Length (ft): 6
- Tower Type: Guyed
- Sector Mount Compatible: Yes
- Platform Compatible: Yes
(1) Site warning package
5/16-in x 7 EHS galvanized guy strand
(6) Guy wire ground
(3) Guy anchors
(11) STG 10-ft standard section
(1) Star base kit
(2) Guy bracket
(6) 5/16-in EHS guy hardware kits
(2) Tower grounding kits
anchor grounding kits
Normal soil foundation designs
are found below in the Attachments section. Geotechnical surveys are
always recommended prior to any tower installation.
You May Also Consider
Product Reviews for Trylon 4.618.G000.110 STG 110ft Guyed Tower Kit (4.618.G000.110)
Product reviews help other customers decide which product to purchase, where the best deals are, and your get a sense of
what to expect with the product. Write a Review!