Solid Signal > Tools and Installer Supplies > Power Accessories > Newmar 48-24-DHS
NewMar 48-24-DHS Modular DC Converter System. Convert 48 to 24 volts with this compact, high power density (1RU) DC converter system. Wide range input maintains well regulated (isolated) output even when source voltage goes low. Multiple power bays accept 1500 watt converter modules allowing system scalability, load sharing and N+1 redundancy for high reliability. Built-in remote monitoring by Form C alarm contacts alerts operators to major and minor fault conditions.
Isolated DC converters are used when the electronic item and the battery system have different ground references. Provide total electrical isolation between input and output. They permit connection of DC negative ground equipment to positive ground, floating ground and negative ground. Same features as the standard series plus adds total isolation between input and output.
Excellent Regulation: Output voltage maintained within 2% under all line and load conditions within rating. Polyurethane conformal coating on PC boards and corrosion-resistant anodized aluminum case with heavy duty shock mounts assure survival in hostile environments. Heat generated by semi-conductors is extracted and dissipated by large heat sink fins that maximize air contact for cool operation and long life of components. Numerous converter and load protection circuits: Current limiting; automatic thermal shutdown; short circuit proof; reverse polarity and overvoltage protection
- High power density 1RU shelf, saves valuable rack space
- Scalable to 7500 watts output by insertion of multiple 1500 watt DC converter modules, up to 5 per shelf
- N+1 redundancy back-up, converters always on-line in event of failure, providing seamless back up power
- Wide input range accepts variation of input voltage while producing steady output essential for proper equipment operation
- Wide temperature range -40 to 75° C assures performance in remote sites and outdoor cabinets
- High efficiency: 95 percent conserves energy and minimizes heat generation, reducing ambient cooling requirements
- Remote monitoring provides major and minor failure conditions notifications
- Diagnostic LEDs on each converter provides on-site trouble shooting diagnostics
Special Order. Non-Cancellable and Non-Returnable
|DC Input Voltage Range
|DC Input Voltage
|Nominal DC Output Voltage
|Maximum Continuous Amperage
You May Also Consider
Product Reviews for Newmar 48V to 24V Modular DC Converter System (48-24-DHS)
Product reviews help other customers decide which product to purchase, where the best deals are, and your get a sense of
what to expect with the product. Write a Review!