Solid Signal > Marine Equipment > Marine Antenna Mounts > Shakespeare 495-B
Shakespeare's Style 495 provides a convenient Lift - and - Lay feature so you can easily lower your antenna for fishing, boat storage, or towing. It attaches to a deck, and the included leveling plate adjusts for sloping surfaces. The mount can be used on a vertical surface by adding the Style 4000 Angle Bracket (sold separately).
- Positive snap action - Lift antenna up and then Lay it down
- Rugged polycarbonate construction
- Has 3/8" - 24 thread brass insert
- Standard 1" - 14 thread
- Handles antennas up to 8' length
- Leveling plate included for mounting to sloping deck
You May Also Consider
Product Reviews for Shakespeare Lift and Lay Mount (495-B)
Product reviews help other customers decide which product to purchase, where the best deals are, and your get a sense of
what to expect with the product. Write a Review!