Solid Signal > Commercial Equipment > Antenna Towers > Trylon 4950302000
Trylon - TITAN 24ft T300 Self-Supporting Tower (4950302000)
No Reviews Available
Be the first to write one!
The Trylon 4950302000 T300 TITAN 24-ft self-supporting tower is ideal for lightweight, commercial duty tower applications like those found in internet service and SCADA networks. The TITAN model 4.95.0302.000 tower is survival-rated only and does not meet EIA design standards. The tower sections are built-to-order from 100% hot-dip galvanized all-angle components by TESSCO and will ship in a nested configuration to your job site, ready to assemble.
The 4950302000 24-ft tower kit includes all of the 8-ft tower sections youll need to assemble the complete freestanding structure. You get:
(1) 4.95.0032.000 Tower top section #3 with 1.9-in OD x 8-ft pipe (includes angle frames and U-bolt assembly)
(1) 4.95.0041.000 Tower section #4
(1) 4.95.0051.000 Tower section #5
(1) 4.81.0106.000 Anchor stub leg #6 for concrete embedment
All necessary splice hardware for connecting the sections together.
Normal soil foundation designs are found below in the Attachments section.
- Additional shipping fees may apply. A Solid Signal Rep will contact you for shipping instructions.
- Special Order Product. Non-Returnable.
- GSA: Contract
- Tower Series: T200
- Leg Type: Angle
- Leg Connection: Splice plates
- Climbing Application: Incorporated into tower face
- Tower Type: Self-Supporting
- Mfg. Warranty: 1 Year
You May Also Consider
Product Reviews for Trylon - TITAN 24ft T300 Self-Supporting Tower (4950302000)
Product reviews help other customers decide which product to purchase, where the best deals are, and your get a sense of
what to expect with the product. Write a Review!