Solid Signal > Tools and Installer Supplies > Cable Prep Tools and Kits > Greenlee Tools 50018760
GREENLEE 500 kcmil Ratchet Cable Cutters. Hi-leverage for easier cutting Anti-slip mechanism ensures positive ratcheting.
- The Greenlee Ratchet Hi-Leverage Cable Cutters have a two-speed mechanism that saves cutting time by closing the blades rapidly and shifting to normal speed to perform the cut.
- No more pushing on stubborn release buttons. The blades open automatically when the cut is complete. A new ratchet mechanism improves durability and the narrow profile permits use in deep boxes, against walls, or on floors.
- Cable Cutter, Shear Cut, Overall Length 15-1/2 Inches. Cutting Capacity Aluminum 795 MCM, Cutting Capacity Communication Cable 1-3/16 Inches, Handle Design Fiberglass, and Features 2-Speed Mechanism.
- MODEL 773- Maximum Capacity: Copper- 500 kcmil; Aluminum- 795 kcmil; Communications Cable- 1-3/16" diameter, Frequent Use: Copper-350 kcmil ; Aluminum-750 kcmil.
- Includes Replacement Part- 11256 Movable and Fixed Blades. Accessories not included.
You May Also Consider
Product Reviews for Greenlee Tools Cable Cutters 500kcml 15.5" OAL (50018760)
Product reviews help other customers decide which product to purchase, where the best deals are, and your get a sense of
what to expect with the product. Write a Review!