Solid Signal > Commercial Equipment > Racks and Enclosures > Chatsworth 50120-715
Chatsworth 51 RMU Black Aluminum Quadra Rack (50120-715)
No Reviews Available
Be the first to write one!
Availability: Usually Ships Same Day
Your Price: $127018
List Price: $1,451.99
Hoffman's QuadraRack® 4-Post Frame provides a sturdy, cost-effective solution for supporting large rack-mount communications equipment, such as routers and voice or network switches, in telecommunications and equipment rooms and other network facilities. The QuadraRack offers the strength and stability of an enclosure in an open mounting system that provides easy access to equipment and cabling.
The QuadraRack 4-Post Frame will support up to 2000 lb of equipment. The corner posts are C-shaped equipment mounting channels that are fixed 29" apart to provide front and rear support for 19" rack-mount equipment or shelves. The channels surround and protect equipment. Each rack-mount space is marked and numbered on the channels making it easy to locate and position equipment. Mounting holes are threaded allowing quick installation of equipment or shelves.
The QuadraRack 4-Post Frame can be used in combination with CPI Standard Racks (two-post racks), Cabling Sections (vertical cable managers) and overhead Cable Runway (ladder rack) to support a wide range of equipment storage applications. You can attach 4" wide to 20" wide CPI Cable Runway (ladder rack) directly to the top pan with J-bolts or a Cable Runway Elevation Kit. CPI Cabling Sections bolt directly to the side of the frame, and the base of the frame is punched for easy floor attachment.
- Support large modular network or voice switches and routers in communications equipment rooms
- Used with shelves to support large, heavy computer and data processing equipment
- Stability and strength of an enclosure in a open mounting system
- Provides easy access to equipment and cabling
- Quick assembly with one-piece top and bottom pan sets
- Easy to bay together to create multi-frame configurations
Special Order. Non-Cancellable and Non-Returnable
- Can be used with any CPI Cabling Section to manage cables
- Equipment mounting locations are marked and numbered on the mounting channel
- Threaded mounting holes speed installation of rack-mount equipment and shelving
- Support large equipment on heavy-duty four-post fixed and sliding shelves
- Dimensions: 19" W x 8' H x 29" D
You May Also Consider
Product Reviews for Chatsworth 51 RMU Black Aluminum Quadra Rack (50120-715)
Product reviews help other customers decide which product to purchase, where the best deals are, and your get a sense of
what to expect with the product. Write a Review!