Solid Signal > Tools and Installer Supplies > Hand Tools > PanaVise 502
Precision PanaPress. Used for pressing bearings, sleeves, collars, forming and assembling small parts, broaching, staking, etc. This precision 1/4 ton (227kg) PanaPress (arbor press) is extremely useful in manufacturing or as a repair tool. Height (from base to top of back- not including variable ram height or arm length): 7" (177.8mm).
- Reversible ram applies up to 1/4 ton (500 lbs. / 227kg) of pressure and is 0.75" x 0.75" (19.1mm x 19.1mm) square and 5.875" (149.2mm) long.
- One end of the ram is reamed 0.251" (6.4mm) for adding tooling. Four adjustable nylon gibs provide exceptional ram control. Arm is 8" (203.2mm) long.
- Base footprint is 3.7" x 7" (94mm x 177.8mm) and includes four 0.25" (6.3mm) holes countersunk at the corners for bolting to a work surface.
- Two additional holes for mounting Retrofit Kits on the base are pre-drilled and tapped 1/4-20 and may be used for customer tooling.
- Accessories not included.
You May Also Consider
Product Reviews for PanaVise Precision PanaPress (502)
Product reviews help other customers decide which product to purchase, where the best deals are, and your get a sense of
what to expect with the product. Write a Review!