Solid Signal > Tools and Installer Supplies > Hand Tools > PanaVise 502
PanaVise Precision PanaPress Quarter Ton of Pressure 7-Inch (502)
No Reviews Available
Be the first to write one!
Precision PanaPress. Used for pressing bearings, sleeves, collars, forming and assembling small parts, broaching, staking, etc. This precision 1/4 ton (227kg) PanaPress (arbor press) is extremely useful in manufacturing or as a repair tool. Height (from base to top of back- not including variable ram height or arm length): 7" (177.8mm).
- Reversible ram applies up to 1/4 ton (500 lbs. / 227kg) of pressure and is 0.75" x 0.75" (19.1mm x 19.1mm) square and 5.875" (149.2mm) long.
- One end of the ram is reamed 0.251" (6.4mm) for adding tooling. Four adjustable nylon gibs provide exceptional ram control. Arm is 8" (203.2mm) long.
- Base footprint is 3.7" x 7" (94mm x 177.8mm) and includes four 0.25" (6.3mm) holes countersunk at the corners for bolting to a work surface.
- Two additional holes for mounting Retrofit Kits on the base are pre-drilled and tapped 1/4-20 and may be used for customer tooling.
- Accessories not included.
This item requires special shipping arrangements. A Solid Signal rep will contact you, usually within one business day, to provide a shipping quote after you place your order.
You May Also Consider
Product Reviews for PanaVise Precision PanaPress Quarter Ton of Pressure 7-Inch (502)
Product reviews help other customers decide which product to purchase, where the best deals are, and your get a sense of
what to expect with the product. Write a Review!