Solid Signal > Tools and Installer Supplies > Power Accessories > Blue Sea Systems 5035
This BLUE ST Blade series six-circuit fuse block helps protect the fuses and wiring in 24-hour circuits as well as other circuits. This marine fuse block features six independent circuits, cover, and easy to open push-button latch provides easy access to fuses. It also includes storage for two spare fuses to make replacement quick and easy. (Fuses sold separately.) Blue Sea Systems produces electrical products engineered to operate in harsh marine environments. Its cover satisfies ABYC/USCG requirements for insulation. Solid Signal is your source for this ST Blade series 6-circuit fuse block with cover from Blue Sea.
- Blue Sea 6-circuit fuse block used to protest fuses and wiring in circuits
- Comes With: 20 write-on circuit labels, tin-plated copper busses, fuse clips, and two terminal jumpers
- Can be used for 24-hour circuits
- Tin-plated copper fuse clips reduce heat and improve the electrical efficiency
- Accepts ring/spade/snap-fork terminals and ATO and ATC fast-acting blade fuses
- Maximum Amperage: 30A per circuit; 40A per jumped circuit group
- Maximum Voltage: 32V DC
- Mounting: #8 screw (M4)
If you want the best marine supplies, Solid Signal has you covered. Our huge selection of marine equipment has what every boat and marina owner needs. Our online inventory features marine antennas, antenna control units, and marine antenna extenders. We also carry today’s top marine audio speakers, marine gauges, and much more. Best of all, the Solid Signal team are marine equipment experts. If you have a question about any marine product in our online inventory, give us a call at 877.312.4547.
You May Also Consider
Product Reviews for Blue Sea ST Blade Six-Circuit Fuse Block with Cover (5035)
Product reviews help other customers decide which product to purchase, where the best deals are, and your get a sense of
what to expect with the product. Write a Review!