Solid Signal > Computer and Networking Gear > USB Hubs > Manhattan 507578
The Manhattan 3-Port USB 3.0 Hub with Gigabit Ethernet Adapter was made specifically with today's busy Ultrabook user in mind. Connect to an available USB 3.0 port on your Ultrabook or PC, and the adapter expands your connections with three extra SuperSpeed USB 3.0 ports and an RJ45 Gigabit Ethernet port. Get network speeds of up to 10, 100 or even 1000 Mbps. The hub is compact and can be easily carried in your notebook case as you travel and transferred from one computer to another. It takes up a minimal amount of space and doesn't add clutter to your work area.
- Adds a high-speed Gigabit network connection & 3 USB 3.0 ports for notebooks, 2-in-1s, UltrabookT, Surface®, MacBook® & ChromebookT devices
- 3 SuperSpeed USB 3.0 hub ports support speeds of up to 5Gbps, Gigabit Ethernet port (RJ45) supports up to 2Gbps full-duplex transfer speed
- Replaces a malfunctioning internal Gigabit Ethernet RJ45 port on a notebook & provides additional USB 3.0 ports for USB peripherals
- Energy-saving Energy Efficient Ethernet (IEEE 802.3az) technology, Works with UltrabookT, notebooks & PCs running Windows® 7/8/8.1/10
- Compatible with MacBook® (driver download available), Provides legacy support for devices running Windows XP® & Vista®
- One 1000Base-T RJ45 Gigabit Ethernet port with Auto MDI-X (auto uplink) support
- Supports jumbo frames up to 4KB, Wake-On-LAN (WOL) support, Compliant with the USB 3.0 specification & backward compatible with USB 2.0 & USB 1.1 devices
You May Also Consider
Product Reviews for Manhattan 3-Port USB 3.0 Hub with Gigabit Ethernet Adapter (507578)
Product reviews help other customers decide which product to purchase, where the best deals are, and your get a sense of
what to expect with the product. Write a Review!