Solid Signal > Marine Equipment > Marine Antennas > Shakespeare 5104
Click Images to Enlarge
End-Fed with Matching Stub, Four-foot, 3dB antenna with a great selection of high-end features. Brass and copper elements for performance, plus a smooth, high-gloss, polyurethane finish that won?t turn yellow in the sun. Superb value, and excellent performance in a great looking antenna.
- Brass and copper elements
- Chrome-plated brass ferrule with standard 1in-14 thread
- Includes 15ft RG-58 cable, which can be cut to size, and a PL-259 connector
- Suggested mount: Style 4187 or 5187 Ratchet Mount (each sold separately)
- Smooth, durable, high gloss finish
- One section
- Centennial 5104 Specs: Band: VHF Marine Band, Antenna Gain: 3dB, Max. Input Power: 50W, SWR: nominally 1.5:1 at 156.8 MHz, Bandwidth: 5 MHz within 2.0:1 VSWR, Ferrule: Chrome-plated brass, Coax Supplied: 15 ft of RG-58, Connector Supplied: PL-259, not installed, Color/finish: White, Polarity: Vertical, Impedance: 50 Ohms, Shakespeare Limited Warranty: 2 years.
You May Also Consider
Product Reviews for Shakespeare VHF 4' Centennial Antenna (5104)
Product reviews help other customers decide which product to purchase, where the best deals are, and your get a sense of
what to expect with the product. Write a Review!