Solid Signal > Tools and Installer Supplies > Test Equipment > Fluke 51II
The Fluke 50 Series II contact thermometers offer fast response and laboratory accuracy (0.05% + 0.3°C) in a rugged, handheld test tool. Take contact temperature for checking motors, insulation, breakers, pipes, corroded connections, liquids, and wires with industrial standard J, K, T, E, N, R, and S type thermocouple (temperature sensors).
- Relative time clock on MIN, MAX, and AVG provides a time reference for major events
- Electronic Offset function allows compensation of thermocouple errors to maximize overall accuracy
- Measures J, K, T, and E-types of thermocouples
- Readout in ºC, ºF, or Kelvin (K)
- Splash and dust resistant case protected by impact absorbing holster
- Special Order Product. Non-Cancellable and Non-Returnable.
You May Also Consider
Product Reviews for Fluke Single Input Digital Thermometer (51II)
Product reviews help other customers decide which product to purchase, where the best deals are, and your get a sense of
what to expect with the product. Write a Review!