Digital Antenna offers a simple solution to replacing the top section of our 500 series 16' and 24' SSB antennas. This 8’ SSB top section is available by itself but must be used with either the 16' or 24' SSB bottom sections. Simply unscrew the top section of your Digital Antenna 16' antenna, and screw on the replacement top section in its place.
- Powerful brass radiators
- Soldered connections
- Centering foam insulator
- High gloss urethane finish
- 316 stainless steel ferrule
- Standard 1"-14 female thread
- Must be used with 500 series 16' or 24' SSB bottom section
Heavy duty construction for use in the roughest seas, our SSB antennas are a popular choice for boaters when durability, performance and great looks are prerequisites. Available in 16’ or 24’ lengths to accommodate even the most pristine of motor yachts.
• Digital Antenna’s 16’ SSB antenna electrically emulates a 24’ SSB antenna and tunes to the entire HF band
(must use with a tuner).
• All antennas are made in the USA, assembled, tested and tuned by hand for maximum performance, quality
• 16 and 24 SSB antennas require a side support 3 to 4 from the base of the antenna.