Solid Signal > Wire and Cable > Speaker Cable > Tech Choice 5598
While most mobile devices use the 3.5mm stereo headphone output most home audio systems with an amplifier or receiver use RCA jacks for audio inputs. This cable is ideal for connecting the output of your mp3 player or phone to your home audio system. The cable is made of heavy-duty coaxial cable for each conductor. The conductors are 22AWG and each conductor is shield to prevent EMI or RFI interference from entering your audio system. The cable is 12mm x 6mm thick while the connector housings are about 41mm long x 15mm diameter.
- Device Supported: A/V Receiver, Audio Amplifier, Audio Device, Cellular Phone, Headphone
- Cable Type: Coaxial
- Connector on First End: 1 x Mini-phone Male Stereo Audio
- Connector on Second End: 2 x RCA Male Audio
- Connector Plating: Gold Plated
- Shielding: Yes
- Cable Length: 6 ft
- Limited Warranty: Lifetime
- Color: Black
You May Also Consider
Product Reviews for Tech Choice 6ft Premium 3.5mm Stereo Male to 2RCA Male 22 AWG Cable (5598)
Product reviews help other customers decide which product to purchase, where the best deals are, and your get a sense of
what to expect with the product. Write a Review!